Monday, July 9, 2012

BEHIND THE SCENES: 84 IMAGES PHOTOSHOOT

These are behind the scenes images of the photoshoot I had with 84 Images Photography.  I have worked with Char a few times before and I love the way that she captures color and perfect angles.  She knows what makes a great photograph and is one of the best photographers in Cleveland.  I used a makeup artist, Charla, who was recommended by Char and she turned out to be really good.  The two models, Ellie and Chandra worked well together and played off of each other during the whole shoot.

  As much as I love coordinating fashion shoots, it takes a lot out of me.  I have to come up with the concept, (high fashion, editorial, commercial... etc) procur a photographer, find the clothes (beg, borrow or steal lol) find the model(s) that will fit the clothes, then find a hair and makeup artist, a location to shoot (somewhere where hair, makeup and clothing changes can be done) and because I like everything documented I like to have an assistant/videographer to help me. Whew!

 Now imagine trying to coordinate everybody's schedules and ideas and concerns into one day! I'm always extremely nervous a up until and stressed until the very first shot is taken because people cancel, weather can change, a wardrobe malfunction can be detrimental and shit happens.  I've learned to have backups for my backups and I always try to have alternate options which is not easy.  But when it all works out and everything comes together it can be extremely magical

Makeup and wardrobe issues handled; organizing the wardrobe and accessories...


Behind the scenes shots of the Ellie and Chandra working it...

Video footage shot by Antiniec H. and edited by me. 
 I still have not figured out how to add music.  

Here are a few looks that Char had time to edit:





























No comments:

Post a Comment