Saturday, March 1, 2014

GOING PLACES

I created this video for the super talented Michelle Pointer of Mchlynne Couture as a moving lookbook, because potential clients need to see how clothing moves on the body, how the garment looks in real world settings and other details that you can't get from a still shot. The fashion video, "Going Places" was inspired by one of my favorite scenes from the Italian director Fellini's 8 1/2 (which I had to reread the Wikipedia page over and over to actually understand the movie. And I still kinda sorta don't get it... but anyway the imagery was beautiful and inspiring...). I was "temporarily removed against my own will" out of Tower City Mall in downtown Cleveland because I did not have a permit to shoot inside a public place and it was crazy funny getting threatened by rent a cop security guards lol. My models looked gorgeous, the hair was on point and the clothes were breathtaking! 

1 comment: