Wednesday, August 29, 2012

STREET STYLE: HAIR EDITION

For some reason I have always loved talking to complete strangers, and now that I "blog" (I feel so funny yet official saying it teehee) I have an excuse to march up to people and demand that they let me snap a pic because "I'm a blogger" (sounds sooo hip lol).  Yeah right- I always get nervous, walk away and end up salty at myself for missing yet another stylishly dressed man or woman.  But not today! I chased this lady DOWN (in Dave's no less smdh) in order to ask about her hairstyle lol.

She was so nice and sweet!
It was soo beautiful and simple, yet intricate and classic that I had to know, even if just for myself how she acheived that look.  Luckly she was so cool and down to earth and had the warmest disposition.  We ended up standing in the middle of the fruit section having a full on conversation about sharing souls, royalty, childhood, and of course hair!  Turns out she did this sophisticated fishtail twist herself which really got me excited in a 'will try this at home' way..  She really brightened my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment