Tuesday, August 7, 2012

FLY GIRL ON THE STREET

Spotted on the streets- Samantha, a fly chica sitting outside enjoying the weather and reading a book. I walked exactly 2 feet away from her before I decided to double back and asked to snap her picture. She didn't hesitate to say yes and asked if she could also take my photo for her blog. Of course I agreed and we both snapped away!
I love her dress for its simplicity, the bright blue dots, and the square cut neckline. Often when you see polka dots they are done in a black and white pattern, so I really loved the unexpected pop of blue against white. The classic cut and silhouette can be dressed up with heels for a modern day Audrey Hepburn look, or kept cute and casual in metallic blue flats like our stylish friend. Extra style points for her effortless hairdo, oh and did you peep the green nail polish? Tres chic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment